Submit Your Work to SUI 2016!
- Submissions under review in another venue or previously published will be rejected without review
- Full papers must be 10 pages or less, short papers must be 4 pages or less, posters and demos must be 1 page.
- Full and short paper submissions should be anonymous (references to your own work should be kept, but referred to in third person). Poster and demo submissions should not be anonymous.
- Submissions should be prepared using ACM SIG Proceedings format (Word/Latex templates)
- At least one author of submitted work must register for the Symposium by the early bird deadline
For full details, please see the Call for Papers, Call for Posters and Call for Research Demos.
Detailed preparation instructions for camera-ready materials can be found here.
SUBMISSION SITE AT PRECISIONCONFERENCE